Associate Implementation Consultant, Appraisal & Tax
As an implementation consultant within our Support department, you would collaborate and/or assist other support analysts in working with clients to gain an understanding of workflow, business/technical requirements and needs. You would partner with the application development team and relevant parties to develop and deliver Tyler software solutions, as well as prepare and deliver end-to-end training. This would also include transitioning cliens effectively to the client support team upon successful implementation.
Dayton Metropolitan Area, Ohio
- Consult as a knowledge resource demonstrating comprehensive knowledge and understanding of division's software products/solutions and relevant industry/product knowledge to present software features and functionality to offer viable solutions to meet client needs
- Build, cultivate, and develop professional relationships with internal and external clients and managers
- Identify, define, analyze and document client business/workflow processes, data, and other systems
- Ask the right fact finding questions to effectively understand clients' business needs, work streams and process needs and to define the client's functional software requirements; Perform gap analysis and compare client requirements to software capabilities
- Identify and document any software, system and/or database issues/constraints and recommends changes/options to appropriate parties to meet client needs.
- Identify and consult with clients on recommended changes in client work processes as appropriate to ensure compatibility with software use.
- Identify and document business/technical specifications for specific software design/development, forms, reports, interfaces, process, configuration, and other relevant changes
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Sciences, Management Information Science, Business or related discipline.
- Equivalent work experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of software related products or solutions.
- Excellent initiative, interpersonal, collaboration and relationship building and customer service experience involving developing professional relationships with internal and external clients (including software development/IT teams, project managers, management, clients, etc.).
- Prior experience identifying, defining, analyzing and documenting client work processes, data, systems and/or related activities.
- Solid skills in negotiating and influencing clients to meet their need by proposing viable solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail involving defining client functional software requirements (technical and non-technical), client processes, etc.
- Strong organizational skills with a proven track record of prioritizing, managing and executing on multiple priorities successfully.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and experience in the technical environment involving research, performing data/gap analysis with proficient problem solving experience anticipating, and resolving root issues of moderate complexity.
- Proven ability to consult successfully with clients exhibiting sound judgment and presenting viable recommendations.
- Strong written and oral communications including conveying, documenting, preparing, presenting, training various audiences on both technical and non-technical information.
- Solid knowledge and application of relational database design and data base structures (i.e. fields, tables, views, database objects, etc.) involving data flow, mapping, conversion scripts, etc; solid knowledge and understanding of clients' source data.
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Strong knowledge and experience creating and executing on software test plans and reports
- Strong knowledge and application SQL including coding, modifying existing PL/SQL code, writing moderately complex queries, scripts and reports using tools like SQL Plus, SQL report writer or related technologies.
- Solid knowledge and application of .NET framework (involving HTML, XSL, XML, and related technologies).
- Tax and appraisal industry and/or product knowledge is preferred.