Appraisal Technologies Analyst
As an analyst, you would work with managers, project supervisors, internal staff, and/or clients to gather information. This position is responsible for gathering requirements, researching, analyzing, designing, and developing data related solutions for tracking, reporting, updating, and delivering data per client specifications. This position involves up to 20% travel.
Dayton Metropolitan Area, Ohio
- Gather client requirements.
- Research, analyze, design and develop database reporting, tracking, process automation and related database solutions in alignment with specifications and timelines.
- Apply appraisal industry and systems knowledge and database knowledge to identify and troubleshoot internal staff and external client data issues/needs of basic to moderate complexity.
- Extract data from GIS system and transfers it to the Computer Assisted Mass Appraisal (CAMA) system.
- Identify data anomalies/discrepancies and analyses/troubleshoots to determine viable solutions in alignment with client needs.
- Perform basic data mapping and data conversion.
- Identify client data field and structure needs and maps and loads the data to the systems.
- Create and run reports to address specific needs and to ensure data load accuracy.
- Write technical specification, scripts and reports involving defining parameters, joining tables, querying, developing scripts, creating reports and other data solutions using technologies such as SQL Server
- Create training materials; presents software related training on capabilities and functionality to internal staff and clients
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 3 years of experience, or equivalent proficiency, required in T-SQL, VB.net, ASP, HTML, XML
- Strong aptitude with database management systems software – (i.e. MS SQL Management Studio, Oracle SQL Developer)
- Knowledge of SQL Server Integration/Reporting Services (SSIS/SSRS) a plus.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of data mapping and data conversion
- Strong data extraction, conversion, and manipulation skills
- Solid analytical skills including data analysis
- Strong attention to detail and root cause problem solving skills for technical and non-technical issues
- Basic knowledge and understanding of software integration and connectivity
- Solid knowledge of database and table structures including fields, tables/joins, views, database objects, etc.
- MS SQL, Access, Oracle and related database knowledge and understanding
- Querying, scripting and reporting knowledge and understanding (i.e. SQL)
- *Understanding of mass appraisal and/or Computer Assisted Mass Appraisal systems knowledge is a plus